and Membership Instructions
1. Registration fee must accompany each application
submitted to the PHA office.
2. The fee for registering a stallion, mare, or gelding:
becoming a member the first horse's registration fee will be $45.00
and all others
throughout the membership year will
Membership and First Horse Registration - $75.00.
Any additional horse registration during your active
year of membership - $35.00.
3. Membership fee - $30.00 per year. Quarterly
newsletter issued to members.
4. We register all breeds of Palominos on color and
5. We register Cremello
Palominos with blue eyes and issue a breeders certificate.
6. If horse is registered with a breed association such
as Quarter Horse, Paint, Saddle Bred, Missouri Fox
Trotter, Arabian, etc. Please submit a copy of breed
papers along with the registration forms.
7. If horse is not registered with another breed
association, please submit 4 color photos along with the
8. The application should be filled out on the front.
If ancestry is known, please fill in (type or print), if ancestry
is not known, just leave blank and horse will be
registered by color.
9. A choice of three names will be submitted on the
application. Fill in sex of horse, color (body), and color of
10. Transfers - $20.00.
Issue of new certificate due to any change in information will be
11. Foreign membership is $35.00. All funds must be US
12. Lifetime membership is $250.00 US.
"Owner of horse must
fill in the following:"
Statement of owner: I
hereby state that all the foregoing information given in this
application to my
knowledge and belief is correct. Any misrepresentation subjects the
registration to cancellation.
Owner's Signature _________________________________
City, State,and Zip
Phone # __________________
Member of Palomino Horse
Association? Yes _______
No _______ (check one)