Membership and Registration Instructions
1. Registration fee must accompany each application submitted to the PHA office.
2. The fee for registering a stallion, mare, or gelding: Members: $35.00 Non-members: $45.00 When becoming a member and registering a horse the cost is $75.
3. Membership fee - $30.00 per year. Quarterly newsletter issued to members.
4. We register all breeds of Palominos on color and conformation.
5. We register Cremello Palominos with blue eyes and issue a breeders certificate.
6. If horse is registered with a breed association such as Quarter Horse, Paint, Saddle Bred, Missouri Fox Trotter, Arabian, etc. Please submit a copy of breed papers along with the registration forms.
7. If horse is not registered with another breed association, please submit 4 color photos along with the registration forms.
8. The application should be filled out on the front. If ancestry is known, please fill in (type or print), if ancestry is not known, just leave blank and horse will be registered by color.
9. A choice of three names will be submitted on the application. Fill in sex of horse, color (body), and color of eyes.
10. Any change in certification due to additional information or correction by owner may be made for a fee of $20.00 US. New certificates will be $30.00 US. Change of horses name will be $30.00 US. Transfers will be $20.00 US if done within 30 days. After 30 days the transfer fee will be $30.00 US.
11. Foreign membership is $35.00. All funds must be US currency
12. Lifetime membership is $250.00 US. "Owner of horse must fill in the following:"Statement of owner: I hereby state that all the foregoing information given in this application to myknowledge and belief is correct. Any misrepresentation subjects the registration to cancellation.
Date ______________ Owner's Signature _________________________________
Owner's Address __________________________________________________________
City, State,and Zip ____________________________________________________
Phone # __________________
Member of Palomino Horse Association? Yes _______ No _______ (check one)